How to get rid of debts?
1. Create a budget: Start by creating a budget that accounts for all of your income and expenses. This will help you track your spending and identify areas where you can save money.
2. Make a plan to pay off your debts: Once you know where your money is going, you can create a plan to pay off your debts. Consider consolidating your debts into one loan to simplify the repayment process.
3. Prioritize your debts: Make a list of all your debts, and prioritize them based on the interest rate and the amount owed. Start by paying off the highest interest rate debt first.
4. Make extra payments: Make extra payments whenever you can to reduce the amount of interest you are paying.
5. Negotiate with creditors: Talk to your creditors and see if they are willing to reduce the interest rate or waive any late fees.
6. Consider professional help: If you are unable to manage your debts on your own, consider seeking professional help from a credit counselor or debt relief company.